I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be.
appointment: 28 January 2pm – 5:30pm, Spazio Cantoni, Via Cantoni 7, Milano, Casting for Benetton
She’s a pretty sight! knowing she didn’t cry during the pictorial and gave her pretty smiles at the fotographer, i am relieved and overwhelmed!
Hope she’ll be considered for the benetton ads/catalogue. I hope my cellfone rings next week.
Zendra deserve this big lollipop for being so GREAT today!
1) today was such a lovely day. my daughter had a casting call for Benetton (company for clothes). Of course, who would not know the brand UCB (united colors of benetton) it’s an italian line of clothing for babies, kids and adults, and famous all over the world.
2) the casting is held at Spazio Cantoni (Via Cantoni 7) in Milan, just about an hour travel from our house. we were already there around 1:30pm. the casting will be from 2pm to 5:30pm, but as i expected, lots of kids and their respective moms/dads/grandma’s were already there, waiting.
3) kids’ height were measured as well as the shoe sizes. the names and other details were written in a paper and would serve as their file name. the surname Maaliw became Maalin. italians always mistaken the “W” to “N”. never mind, as long as the ZENDRA name is correct. anyway, it’s just for the recognition.
4) i would say my daughter Zendra had been a very good girl today. she continuously smile at the camera and the fotographer said “so pretty!” it was a successful pictorial because for the first time, Zendra didn’t cry.
5) Now, we will have to wait for the agency to call me, IF my Zendra is considered for the print ads/catalogue for Benetton. i just have to cross my fingers!
It was such a beautiful Day!
time flies so fast!
he’s turning 16 on January 25.
whew! i am really getting old…
CJ, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
MAXIM AND ZENDRA: girls had fun today!
i was asked by my friend to babysit for a day for her lovely daughter Maxim.
These are some of the many things we did today!
See? Am i a great babysitter or not? =)
it’s monday again. i was already up around 6:30 am and headed to the bathroom. took a warm shower and get dressed. when i got back, my little Zendra is already awaken, crying…i held her in my arms and she was so warm…a slight fever i can tell. she was well last sunday, no colds nor cough. i guess there’s a flu virus roaming around the city now.
i went out to bring my son, Jaki in school around 8:20am. Zendra slept again and asked my brother-in-law to watch out for her for a while. from school, i headed to the post office to pay some bills. i also sent an envelope to an italian friend, a journal and some flyers with her daughter on the advertisement. she’s not from milan, so i would love to make her happy, sending those souvenirs. she’s a proud mom, just like me. then i bought 2 bottles of milk, 1 box of spahetti (for Jaki’s art class), and a little doll for Zendra. might as well make her happy ‘coz she’s not so well.
back home, she was already awaken and i handed her the little doll. she said “woow”. and so she played while eating some biscuits. my friend called me up, she said her baby vomited. she always call me when her kids are sick. asking me some advices and experiences. am i good at it? =) Zendra’s not the only one not feeling well today, i thought. Zendra drink her milk and ate some biscuits…but, later on she also vomited. sigh…this is one of the days that moms get to worry more. should i go to work today? should i call my husband?
well, i don’t panic in situations like this. after i cleaned her up, got my self cleaned (she vomited at me too), i held her in my arms, while checking out some emails and stuffs at the net. what a multitask! i’m also helping my friend filling-up forms on-line.
while cooking soup, i turn-on the washing machine to wash the clothes that had been vomited. you know how they smell. =(
zendra’s crying again—
i need to finish some stuffs! i’m glad mom’s 1 building away!
hope my baby will be ok tonight.