Knowing others is intelligence, knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. Lao Tzu
For my birthday, I want to answer these 41 questions of self-awareness. I will just add 8 more questions to complete my age of 49. OK? Game.
1. How would you define life? Life is doing what you love the most and being happy and contented of what you have.
2. What’s your definition of success? Success is being a better person and doing what you loving what you do.
3. What would you do if you knew you would not fail? Just go for it.
4. Which of your skills or talents give you the greatest sense of pride? Painting.
5. What’s the best advice you’ve ever received? Just don’t mind what others think.
6. What would your ideal career consist of? Just doing what you are best in.
7. What is your greatest accomplishment so far? My three wonderful kids.
8. Which one factor has had the greatest positive influence in your life? Perseverance.
9. Which one factor has had the greatest negative influence in your life? Please people.
10. Who and where do you want to be 2-3 years from now? Still here in the province. Teaching art classes.
11. If you had no financial obligations, what job would you most desire? Teaching.
12. What do you do better than most people you’ve come met or know? Paint I guess.
13. If you had children, which of your existing habits would you like to see your children adopt? Which would you not like them to adopt?
I got three kids. They adopted my artistic side. I’m a bit obsessive compulsive. I hope they don’t got that from me.
14. What can you do for a long period of time without getting bored? Paint. Write.
15. What do you know for sure? Success is not just being what you want to be. It includes luck, too.
16. What’s the biggest risk you’ve taken? Choosing between love and family.
17. How do you think differently now than 6 years ago and why do you think this way now? Six years ago, I am patient. Now I’m super patient. Kids are growing up. And I teach small kids. Patience is my weapon.
18. Which of your senses do you use the most? Sense of sight.
19. What are the things you’ve done that you never knew you could do? Self-portrait.
20. What activities make you happy? Teaching the kids, painting and writing.
21. Why do different people from different part of the world live, behave , think and aspire differently? Different cultures and perspective, I guess.
22. What one activity can drastically improve your life today? Giving.
23. How are your beliefs today different from 6 years ago and why? Nothing much have changed.
24. How would you describe yourself? Funny.
25. How would others describe you? Hmm? Funny too.
26. If you were to die tomorrow, what would be your biggest regret? Not doing everything I wanted.
27. If you could do anything in the world what would it be? Save the earth. Even if it’s impossible.
28. What do you want to know more about? The outer space.
29. What are your short term goals? I can’t think of right now.
30. What are your long term goals? Just for kids to grow up well.
31. Who do you admire greatly and why? My husband. He’s my inspiration, really.
32. How do you spend your time? Blogging. Painting.
33. What do you know now that you wish you knew 5 years ago? That I can really nail an artwork and sold it.
34. Do you believe you can create or influence your future? Definitely yes.
35. What do you need to start doing now that will draw you close to your dream future? Just do what your heart desires.
36. What traits will greatly aid you in achieving your goals? Patience.
37. Do you believe anything is possible? Yes, definitely.
38. What quality do you admire the most about yourself? Being patient.
39. If you had a magic wand, how would your life be better in 3 months? Find a cure to COVID-19. That’s all we need now.
40. What scares you the most? COVID-19.
41. If you only have 5 minutes more to live, who will you call and what will you say? My husband. To say I love him more than he ever knew.
42. What makes me sad? When my kids are sick.
43. What makes me happy? When I help. When my kids are healthy.
44. What makes me angry? I hate mess.
45. What things do I value in life? Respect. Love. Loyalty.
46. What makes me afraid? Sickness.
47. What type of friend am I? Easy to get along with.
48. What’s the best day you’ve had so far? My birthday today.
49. What does the word “self-love” mean to you? We must first love ourselves first, to love others whole heartedly.
Need I say more?
HAPPY 49th BIRTHDAY TO ME!