I’m not a good cook. I’m not a baker.
But, yes, i can cook and i can bake.
This is the 3rd time i baked coconut macaroons.
The first one was a bit disaster and the second one is good.
Today i guess it’s better. (complaints are prohibited) hahaha.
It’s a very easy recipe. Anyone who got the ingredients, and an oven can do so.
3. Add the eggs and condensed milk then stir/beat until all ingredients are blended
4. Put-in the Sweetened Shredded Coconut and distribute evenly with the other ingredient in the mixture
5. In a mold (with paper cups if possible), place 1 tablespoon of the mixture on each of the cups
6. Pre-heat oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes
7. Bake the Coconut Macaroon mixture for 30 minutes or until color turns golden brown.
8. Serve during dessert or snack time.